The easiest way to resize a book cover is to use Microsoft Paint if you don’t own any other graphic software. Microsoft Paint is free.
You can download Microsoft Paint from here – http://en.softonic.com/s/microsoft-paint
- Download and install Microsoft Paint – follow download and install instructions.
- Open Microsoft Paint on your laptop or PC.
- Open the book cover in Microsoft Pain.t
- Select Resize
- Click on Pixels
- Type in the image size that you require.
- Click OK
- Save image
Most aggregators require a book cover of a minimum size of 1600 x 2400 pixels.
- You cannot really enlarge a very small image that much, it will become pixelated and look terrible. This option is more to make a very large image smaller!
- Make use that you maintain the aspect ratio or else your image will look lopsided.