You can sell your ebooks on http://www.smashwords.com
The process of opening a smashwords account and uploading a book is very easy and simple.
You will require the following to load an ebook :
- Your book in a .doc format (formatted according to the Smashwords Guidelines)
- A book cover
- approximately 10 keywords
- A blurb for your book
- A price
- Smashwords pays every month.
- Smashwords pays paypal (international authors) and direct deposits (USA residents).
A Smashwords account is free.
Smashwords takes a commission of each book sale
- If the book is sold via the Smashwords website – Smashwords takes 15% commission
- If the book is sold to one of the ebook stores – Smashwords takes 15% commission + the ebook store commission (whatever is applicable for that store).