Selling Your eBooks On Smashwords
You can sell your ebooks on http://www.smashwords.com
The process of opening a smashwords account and uploading a book is very easy and simple.
You will require the following to load an ebook :
- Your book in a .doc format (formatted according to the Smashwords Guidelines)
- A book cover
- approximately 10 keywords
- A blurb for your book
- A price
- Smashwords pays every Quarter – January / April / July / October.
- Smashwords pays quarterly via paypal (international authors) and direct deposits (USA residents).
A Smashwords account is free.
Smashwords takes a commission of each book sale
- If the book is sold via the Smashwords website – Smashwords takes 15% commission
- If the book is sold to one of the ebook stores – Smashwords takes 15% commission + the ebook store commission (whatever is applicable for that store).
creating an ebook ebook formatting ebook formatting tips ebook publishing how to create an ebook how to sell ebooks how to sell ebooks online online publishing publish my ebook publish yourself smashwords smashwords.com